What PEL collects?
PEL may collect the following information:
- Name and job title, postal and email address and other related information.
- Contact information including phone, fax, postal and email address.
- Demographic information such as country, postcode, preference and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and /or offers.
What PEL do with the information we gather?
PEL requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reason:
- Internal record
- PEL may use the information to improve our service
- PEL may periodically send promotional email about our new testing capacity, special offer or other information which we think you might be interested in, to the postal or email address you have provided
- PEL may contact you for marketing and research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or fax
- PEL may also use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
PEL is committed to ensuring the information you provided us is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, PEL has appropriate monitor and control procedures to protect the information we collected online.
After we authenticate your details, all forms containing sensitive personal information will be transmitted to the web server using a 'secure mode' in which your details are encrypted using the most secured encryption level.
In most cases your personal information is passed immediately to our customer service centre without any personal information being stored on the web server. Where it is necessary to store personal information temporarily, any sensitive personal information is securely encrypted and stored away from publicly-accessible areas of our web server.
Once we have received your personal information, the web server, located in a secure area of the network, immediately passes your personal information through an additional firewall into an application server and onto a server to allow us to execute your order within the customer service centre. The personal information is itself protected so that only authorised staff can access the personal information.
Links to external websites
Third party websites provided by hyperlinks on this website are completely beyond the control of PEL. Accordingly, PEL takes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and legality of the contents of such third party website.
Controlling your personal information
Unless with you permission or required by law, or PEL will never collect personal information from you to sell, lend or divulged to third parties.
If you want to restrict the collection or use of your information, you may choose the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purpose.
- If you have previously agreed to us your personal information for direct marketing purpose, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information PEL having is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible to above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.